Vetter: the Electrician Plainfield, NJ Grew up with
Give Vetter Electrician (Plainfield, NJ mobile: (732) 828-0643) today. We’ll answer your electrical questions immediately. To see if Vetter Electric is the right company for you, watch the owner and son of the founder Ed Vetter’s video on the right.
The Electricians Plainfield, NJ Locals Call
Vetter Electric is the electrician Plainfield, NJ residents have learned they can depend on for their electrician needs since 1950, thanks to our faithfulness to our 4 Commitments:
- Guarantee the Satisfaction of our customers: We won’t accept anything less than your 100% satisfaction. We also offer many multi-year warranties on a variety of services and products–just ask.
- Our experience means your peace of mind: We’ll do the job you hired us for, plus sweep your home or office for any dangers or electrical situations that are not up to code. This includes outlets, groundings, smoke detectors, and much more.
- With our range of services, you don’t need any other electrician: Throughout our 60-year history we have built up a top notch skill set for everything from small jobs, like fixing your lights, to big jobs, like installing new panels and breaker boxes.
- The reliable electrical service you need: We background check, drug screen, and fully trained all our workers to ensure you get a polite and clean solution for your problem. All contractors are insured, licensed, and bonded, for your protection.
The Electrician Plainfield, NJ Supports
Many changes have come to Plainfield since we started working here in 1950. But we haven’t changed our sense of duty to doing a great job for your home or office. We depend on good reviews from our clients and have an A+ BBB rating.
Some Facts About Plainfield, NJ–Our Town!
- As of 2000, Plainfield had a population of about 47,000. It was first made into a township in 1847.
- Plainfield zip codes are as follows: 07060 (North Plainfield), 07060 (Muhlenberg), 07060 (Warren), 07060 (Watchung), 07060 (Rural Routes), 07061, 07062 (Netherwood), and 07063. Nearby areas include Watchung NJ, Fanwood NJ, South Plainfield NJ, Scotch Plains NJ, Dunellen NJ, Berkeley Heights NJ, Warren NJ, Westfield NJ, Piscataway NJ, Gillette NJ, Stirling NJ, and Mountainside NJ.
- The district belongs to New Jersey’s 31 Abbott Districts statewide, and many schools, including the Barack Obama Academy for Academic and Civic Development. There is also a campus of Union County College in Plainfield.
Some “Did you know?” Details about Plainfield NJ…
- Plainfield’s nickname is “The Queen City.”
- Plainfield was settled by Quakers in the 1680s , but was not incorporated as a city until 1869.
- Plainfield is the birthplace of funk musician George Clinton’s band, P-Funk. The Parliaments formed while Clinton was working in a Plainfield barber shop.
- Famous attorney Robert Shapiro was born in Plainfield in 1942.
- Lovable British actor Dudley Moore lived in Plainfield until his passing in 2002.
- Famous Brooklyn Dodger and Cincinnati Red Joe Black (1924-2002), was born in Plainfield.
New Residents: Get More Information about Plainfield, NJ at these Sources:
- Official website for Plainfield
- The Plainfield local YMCA
- Cedarbrook Part/Shakespeare Garden in Plainfield